Note: NO POPUP ADS WILL APPEAR WITH THE SERVICES.
You must be at least 18 years of age in order to agree to the terms of this Agreement and to download the Services. IF YOU ARE BETWEEN THE AGES OF 13 AND 17, A PARENT OR GUARDIAN MUST DOWNLOAD IT FOR YOU. USE OF THE SERVICES BY ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 13 IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
This Agreement addresses the following:
· Contact Information
· Description of PTU Services
· Acceptable use of Services
· Sites with Registration
· Passwords and Security
· Data Security Practices
· Intellectual Property Rights
· License to Access Content on Our Sites
· Notice and Consent
· Termination of Services
· Information Disclaimer and Disclaimer of Warranties
· Limitation Of Liability
· General Provisions
· Last Updated
PALM TREE Universal LTD, 630 Props Building, Iver Heath, England SL0 0NH
Telephone: +44 1753 656424, Fax: +44 1753 6576086, E-
Description of PTU Services Websites
PTU websites are provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis. PTU disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for the availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Services.
Acceptable Use of Services
You shall not use the Services to create, download, transmit, distribute, or store material that:
· Violates a trademark, copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others
· Violates the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others
· Prevents another from using the Services
· Impairs the privacy of communications
· Contains obscene, offensive or inappropriate content
· Constitutes pornography
· May be threatening, abusive or hateful
· Violates export control laws or regulations
· Encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability
· Causes technical disturbances to the Services, including, but not limited to, adware, spyware, introduction of viruses, worms or other destructive elements
· Assists or permits any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above
· Involves deceptive on-
· Violates this Agreement, as it may be revised from time to time.
If you become aware of any such activities, you are obligated to immediately notify PTU and take all other appropriate actions to cause such activities to cease. Violation of any of the foregoing may result in immediate termination of this Agreement, and may subject you to state and federal penalties and other legal consequences. You agree that you will use the Services in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. PTU reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to investigate your use of the Services in order to determine whether a violation of the Agreement has occurred or to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
Registration for Certain Services
Certain PTU Services may require you to register in order to obtain service.
Registration is available to anyone of legally permissible age, as specified above.
Passwords and Security
· Certain Services require selection of an user name and password. You agree not to: select or use a screen name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person
· use a name subject to the rights of any person without their authorization
· use a screen name that would be offensive or objectionable to people of ordinary sensitivities, or is otherwise illegal, or infringing
· attempt any unauthorized use or breach of security or allow others to do so.
Data Security Practices
Visiting and using PTU Services may result in PTU receiving performance and usage information. This information will not be used to personally identify you. All data sent to our servers are anonymous, identifiable only by a user ID that cannot be used to track your identity, and encryPTUd.
Making Changes or Opting Out
You may change or opt out of having your personally identifiable information collected by PTU at any time.
Our Services allow you to update your personally identifiable information. See the help pages or you can make a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intellectual Property Rights
You agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, perform, display, license, reverse engineer or create derivative works based on the services or of any content (including any software) available throughout the Services.
All content owned and operated by PTU and all 3rd party content is the exclusive intellectual property of its owner and is protected as such.
License to Access Content on Our Sites
PTU grants you a personal, nonexclusive, non-
All rights not expressly granted to you by the foregoing sentence are reserved by PTU.
Notice and Consent
All comments, suggestions, and feedback are welcome.
Please note by making any submission, you grant PTU and third parties permission to use and incorporate your ideas or comments into PTU Services without compensation of any kind to you.
Termination of Services
PTU may terminate Services at any time, or remove, discard or modify any part of the Services, for any reason, or it may immediately deactivate all related information and files and/or bar any further access to such files.
PTU shall not be liable for any such suspension, discontinuation or termination of the Services or your access to the Services.
Information Disclaimer and Disclaimer of Warranties
PTU SERVICES ARE PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. NO CONTENT IS INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE, PTU AND THOSE POSTING OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING INFORMATION, SERVICES OR MATERIAL ON OUR SITES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES RELATING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES OR OTHER MATERIAL ON OUR SITES.
YOUR USE OF PTU SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. PTU SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. PTU EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-
PTU MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT PTU SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT PTU SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTUD, SECURE, CURRENT OR ERROR-
ANY MATERIAL OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF PTU SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR FOR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM OUR SITE OR THROUGH OR FROM THE PTU SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THEIR TERMS.
Limitation of Liability
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT PTU, ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), OR OTHERWISE RESULTING FROM:
· THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, PTU SERVICES;
· THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, GOODS OR AND WEB SITES;
· UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA;
· THE STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OUR SITES;
· RELIANCE ON CONTENT OR POSTINGS ON ANY SITES; OR
· ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO OUR SITES OR PTU SERVICES. THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT PTU OR ANY SUBSIDIARY OR AFFILIATE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. IN NO EVENT WILL PTU'S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY FOR DIRECT DAMAGES HEREUNDER EXCEED £100.00.
You agree to indemnify PTU and its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their officers, directors, employees and agents, representatives, information providers and licensors and to hold them harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, claims, demands, disputes, damages or costs of any kind arising, directly or indirectly, from the Services.
Applicable Law; Jurisdiction and Venue; Solicitors' Fees
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws, and you hereby consent to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of sherrff and crown courts located in Glasgow, Scotland for all disputes arising out of this Agreement. If any legal action is necessary to enforce this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable solicitors’ fees, costs and expenses in addition to any other relief to which it may be entitled.
If any provisions of this Agreement shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
All provisions of this Agreement relating to ownership of intellectual property and proprietary rights, warranty disclaimers, limitation of liability, and indemnification shall survive the termination of your use or access to the Service, for whatever reason.
Changes to This Agreement
PTU may change this agreement at any time, at its sole discretion. Notice of material changes to this agreement will be posted on PTU's Website. You agree that your continued use of the services following any changes to this agreement will constitute your acceptance of such changes. We expect most future changes to be minor.
April 28th, 2008
Robert Aitken CEO, Palm Tree Group